"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We have been hearing such statements for at least two decades.
- Still, he heard the queen's statement and glanced her way.
- The waiter either didn't hear, or he heard such statements so often they could no longer affect him.
- He closed the door and walked into the office just in time to hear Weston's last statement.
- He heard the superintendent's statement that there was no master key.
- I've heard similar statements before, especially after a few shared bottles of wine.
- I think that he should be present to hear my statement, prosecutor.
- I heard the government's statement on the radio, but we know that this is happening to us.
- He came to his feet when he heard Harry's statement.
- I was glad to hear the Commissioner's statement before the vote this morning, in which she expressed clear support for our position.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.