"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But that had been my intention even before I heard such criticism.
- He took initiative well and I didn't hear criticism of him.
- I've heard criticism of the Judge over this point, but it makes no sense.
- The next day he heard criticism about that move regarding Clark.
- That is not to say that I haven't heard criticism.
- "But from those who are against the contras, I haven't heard much criticism."
- However, in recent years we have had heard strong criticism regarding a number of points connected with the research policy.
- "I'm here to hear criticism, to pay my respect," she said.
- China does not like to hear criticism of its human rights record.
- But are Americans really willing to hear criticism that cuts to the whole direction of the society?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.