"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How many times have I heard the name in church and at school?
- Everyone has heard the name yet few people know much about his story.
- Yet, in the end, most people here had never even heard his name.
- That was to say he had heard the name of.
- It actually took me a little while, say a full second, to remember where I'd heard the name before.
- People have heard the name but do not know what it is.
- The last children who could hear and read the name of the land that had been their own.
- He had heard his name and knew well what they were about that morning.
- They were talking about something, and I heard our names.
- You would have thought the old man was hearing the name for the first time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.