"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "What will they do with the woman if I don't hear her appeal?"
- The court said the stay would remain in effect until it could hear the Government's appeal.
- The council is expected to hear the appeal in November.
- By six to three, the Court refused to hear the town's appeal.
- They also hear appeals from certain state and most local government agencies.
- The Court is expected to decide later this fall whether it will hear the appeal.
- Curious, I went to the hall to hear their appeal.
- But the justices did agree to hear the administration's appeal.
- The Justices agreed the next day to hear the appeal.
- That court is yet to hear an appeal against his original sentence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.