"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I could hear children laughing and singing as they played in the streets.
- She refused, but the officers heard children screaming, the chief said.
- People have also heard laughter and children calling out, when no one has been in the area.
- The man found that these babies learn to communicate with their parents much earlier than hearing children.
- We've all heard children say, "Let me do it myself."
- Most people were out enjoying themselves and she could hear children on the beach which was not far away.
- In many cases, hearing children do not understand what it means when another child is deaf.
- All around them he could hear children speculating on what was about to happen.
- I could hear children from all over the building crying in the night.
- He couldn't stand to hear children laughing or see couples looking at each other with love.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.