"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A panel of seven judges was set to hear evidence over two or three days.
- He had to hear the charges and evidence on his knees.
- A grand jury is set to hear evidence in the case this month.
- I saw and heard evidence of that during this trip.
- They will hear evidence that similar does not mean identical.
- You'll hear evidence from those officers that took the decision to get into the flat.
- Officials said a grand jury could begin to hear evidence within a month.
- The Commission heard evidence from a number of interested parties.
- The commission would have four months to hear evidence and testimony.
- The jury of seven women and five men was expected to hear evidence for two or three more days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.