"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He heard Michael's sigh at the other end of the line.
- Jack could hear a sigh on the other end of the line.
- She heard a sigh from somebody, but they didn't argue the point.
- He can hear a gentle sigh from the back of the small building.
- I heard a heavy sigh rising up from the ground.
- And I heard a small sigh of relief from my sister.
- He heard a sigh, as if they had been waiting to see something huge, and before them was only an ordinary being.
- The maid heard a sigh on the other side of the door.
- Then I'll hear a sigh and the person hangs up.
- The others heard it also - a rising sigh that seemed to spring from the very air of the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.