"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A. We started the women's movement about 15 years ago, which was much later than hearing women did.
- They might be surprised enough to hear a woman on the radio that they'll leave you alone.
- Then from down the hall they could hear a woman screaming.
- Once I saw a small party return, heard women screaming for a while, and knew that some of our people had been run down.
- Never in his life had he heard a woman utter those words and then follow up with good news.
- But now, in the last eight or nine months, we're hearing women who call out and say, 'What do we want?
- Some people claim they have heard a woman crying for her baby around this place.
- Behind me, I heard a woman yelling to let her through the crowd.
- Just before dusk he heard a woman calling his name.
- She heard a young woman who grew up in a foster home talk about how hard it is to get a job.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.