"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This bill does at least give youth the opportunity to hear the truth."
- He added that the public "should be given an opportunity to hear an open debate."
- Your special issue gave me, in a sense, the opportunity to hear her voice again.
- "People come who don't usually have an opportunity to hear these things," she said.
- House members had little opportunity to hear from state officials or other experts on the bill.
- Few had the opportunity to see or hear beyond their own village.
- "All I want is for people to have the opportunity to hear it."
- In the committee I chair, we have had the opportunity to hear the experts.
- I believe the Commission was right to take its time and give itself the opportunity to hear all the parties.
- But it was good to have an opportunity to hear the piece.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.