"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To him, it was the sign that God had heard his prayers.
- Of the three, he seemed most apt to hear my prayer.
- Even if God heard our prayers, whatever we received would be consumed.
- The god heard his prayer and instantly appeared from the water.
- You never failed to hear his prayer on their behalf.
- He'd heard her prayer often, had ushered it himself to the very feet of God.
- He thought, for a moment, that she'd heard his prayers and had chosen to grant them.
- The Virgin must have heard his prayers for they were all saved.
- God had heard her prayer, and lifted Up his hand to strike the mountain.
- The Creator has indeed heard my prayers,' she whispered to herself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.