"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was in the gallery of the House and heard your great speech.
- In 1871, he heard his first speech by a communist party member.
- Stay until the end of the market interval and hear my speech!
- "It's been a long time since we've heard straight speech around here."
- Four hundred and eighteen sat inside to hear his speech.
- I was indeed a few minutes late and did not have the pleasure of hearing her speech.
- But it is worth remembering that the public wants to hear, see and read such speech.
- I heard better speeches and more conviction in my student union.
- I had never, seemingly, heard human speech before and could guess only vaguely what was said.
- They heard highly improbable human speech where nothing of the sort should be.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.