"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Court has not yet decided whether to hear the case.
- The full court is to hear the case next month.
- The court can continue to hear the case until the person turn 19 years of age.
- The court has not decided whether to hear the case.
- The trial court is to hear the case next year.
- On May 24, 2005, the court started to hear the case.
- He became a senior judge in 1973 but continued to hear cases.
- He continued to hear cases as a senior judge until 2011.
- A separate court is being set up to hear environmental cases.
- She heard the black case being opened but did not look to see what he was taking from it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.