"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not too long after the 1986 law went into effect, Congress began to hear complaints.
- But she didn't listen, and now I have to hear her complaints.
- She had heard my son's complaints about working there just before he quit.
- "Companies won't offer formal programs until they hear complaints from their employees."
- "But even with this group, we heard frustration and complaints from most everyone."
- It does not hear complaints about journalism in other media.
- Sometimes a special official was appointed to hear complaints against them.
- Tired of hearing complaints about the press, he set to work to do something positive.
- "Let me guess," the mayor began, having heard such complaints before.
- No one goes to such lengths now, though you do sometimes hear complaints from artists about the position of their work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.