"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This isn't an impartial piece of reporting," he writes in a preface to his book.
- I had just written a foreword to his second book of poems.
- In 1983 he wrote a scientific sequel to his first book and developed some modifications of the mercury barometer system.
- She authored two books and wrote the introduction to her mother's book.
- And it is Volcker who has written the preface to Kaufman's book.
- No, Paul Auster won't write a preface to your book.
- Charles Moore, who died last December, wrote an affectionate introduction to his colleague's book.
- The author himself wrote a brief commentary to his book with the name 'Durgamartha prakasini'.
- She went on to write several sequels to her first book, and other children's novels.
- Glines would later write the foreword to her book, Calculated Risk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.