"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The series consist of 9 books over a 3-year period beginning in 1980.
- The series, consisting of 45 books, was published in the 1990s.
- The series now consists of five books with two more planned.
- The series consists of three books and has been completed.
- The school has a grand library consisting of over 10,000 books.
- It consists of two books, the first dated to 1310, the second to 1314.
- The collection currently consists of 469,559 books and 34,236 papers.
- The series consists of eight books, including three side stories also penned by her.
- By 1983, the library collection consisted of approximately 20,000 books and much media.
- He was a scholar, and his personal Library consisted of 36,000 books on various subjects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.