"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whatever its achievements, "theory's day has passed," Kastan argues in his book.
- Bonner argues in his latest book that mob and mass delusions are part of the human condition.
- "If ever there was a moment for an Islamic reformation, it's now," she argues in her book.
- Berliner is himself a controversial figure, who argued in his 1999 book The System, that 1.
- Such changes, I argue in my book, cannot be imposed from above.
- Something profound is missing - and as we argue in our new book, that something is co-operation.
- The Reagan revolution, he argued in his book, failed badly in its mission to shrink the government.
- Even body language is different, she argues in her book.
- Or so you argue in your new book, "The Shame of the Nation."
- As Katsenelson argues in his book - returns are to large degree a function of starting valuation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.