"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On March 4 the group is expected to bind books.
- She opened the box and took out a book bound in red leather.
- He held out a small book bound in milky plastic.
- " Some of nation's best libraries have books bound in human skin."
- It was a small but very thick book, bound in a leather that had become like wood over the years.
- The second shelf held a series of small, thick books bound in rich dark brown leather.
- The book was there, a small book bound in leather.
- Inside was a large book bound in heavy leather.
- Fill your library with large books, richly bound in red and gold.
- He also recommends "two or three hundred magnificently bound books."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.