"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The press was set up in 1812, but the first book would not be printed until 1814.
- She would not say how many books had been printed.
- By 1500, more than 15 million books had been printed in Europe.
- His first book of short stories was printed in 2007.
- It had been the first book printed in 400 years.
- The book was printed several times in many parts of the world.
- Three books announced for 1930 may never have been printed.
- The books were being printed; where, they couldn't say either.
- She was a writer, a real one who got books printed.
- His date of birth was 1870, and the book had been printed in 1885.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.