"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The group worked through the night and into the next afternoon, carrying books on every subject but one.
- Shooting him down when he was carrying books and doing no more than trying to get out of the street.
- I thanked him and asked if he carried old books.
- The three young women carrying their books to class don't look as if they belong in any high school on earth, which is good.
- "The men, though carrying books you may want to read, are all in need of dental work."
- Perhaps you could carry books and turn pages for me.
- They said the kids would get hunchback from having to carry books to high school every day.
- He always carried books with him, and was able to read them in his carriage by the installation of a special light.
- They were required to run to class carrying their books while maintaining a military formation.
- Some carry books on the subway, the thicker the better.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.