"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I refused to sign his book until he would tell me one person.
- Most whispered words of support and asked her to sign their book.
- He didn't sign the Governor's book in the cool hall.
- Behind him, people waited on line to have their books signed.
- She stayed on later in the evening than he, signing books.
- Finally, when I am signing books a young, slightly round girl comes up to me.
- He finished the show and signed books before being rushed to the hospital.
- After he finally finished talking and sat down to sign books, the reporters had another crack at him.
- She did not sign the visitors' book but seemed to enjoy her stay.
- Had he signed the black man's book after all?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.