"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He should have been the one getting ready to burn books, then.
- The books that had been found with her were burned as well.
- No one knows how many books were burned, but we do know that only three are left today.
- His books were burned after Hitler took power in 1933.
- That strikes me as learning to read, then burning all your books.
- "It was like a battle when the books got burned," she said.
- Mary Beth had started to burn my books even before the end.
- They burn books in the library to make room for supplies.
- When they did, many books in the Library of Congress were burned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.