"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Until l987, it had no single auditor examining its books worldwide.
- The young woman immediately examined her books, and was relieved to find them intact.
- Then he meets with supervisors and other employees, who are free to ask questions, air problems and examine the company's books.
- He examined his books and his loose papers, but with no success.
- He offered me every facility to examine his books.
- They are not allowed to examine a company's books.
- You tell him I'm going to ask the handkerchiefin' district attorney to examine his books.
- Some hospital executives have recently started working together to examine Premier's books and learn whether the group's rising costs are justified.
- People who have examined the company's books said that the total amount of misrepresented expenses would most likely exceed $11 billion.
- But when the bank's officials examined Confia's books, they found chaos.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.