"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As he recounts in his new book "Goodnight!
- He recounts his story in his book Too Small to Ignore.
- The moment is recounted in Peter Stothard's terrific book "30 Days."
- He recounted his experiences there in his 1911 book, Across the Bridges.
- He recounted the story in his book Northward over the Great Ice.
- So she worked especially hard, as she recounts in her 1984 book, "Dancing for Balanchine."
- My own experience is recounted in my book, A Long Lunch.
- Lyon recounted in his book that his editor called him in a panic, and asked what he had done with the pills.
- He later recounted his experiences in his book Normandy Diary.
- He recounted this period in his 1956 book "Journey to Budapest".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.