"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After finding success, they created more books for states across the country.
- However, it also may be used alone, such as for creating audio books.
- They also take care over the paper stock used in order to create books that evoke a sense of history.
- After teaching for several years, his life led him to create books that would have an impact in the twenty-first century.
- His desire was to create "fine books with the common touch" which remains the foundation of its commercial success.
- Others are creating books for family gatherings or as business gifts.
- However, with printing on demand, writers pay advance costs to have their books created.
- He went on to create "Press out and Play" books, a unique building book.
- Godin decided to create books that appealed to children who played video games.
- Let publishers bid on contracts to create books for individual states or school districts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.