"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The policewoman gave an account which was in the main true, reading it from her book.
- He'd read from his new book, he explains, but it isn't quite ready.
- What people tried to do then is get a program that would read a story from a first- or second-grade children's book.
- He simply read them from his book as the students copied them down.
- The Padre read from his leather-bound book for a while.
- She decides to read to him from her book.
- His wife asks him to read a poem from his book.
- The film director will read from his new book, "Making Movies."
- Burroughs, who died in 1997, approved of that approach, and he does get to read some from his book.
- "There are many things that he'll always come to you for," Cassandra continued, still reading from her invisible book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.