"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a work of fiction, the book has been praised.
- The reviews were positive and many close friends praised the book.
- The book was praised for its realism and ability to interest boys in history.
- One magazine praised the book for being "quiet and beautiful".
- The book has subsequently been praised for its powerful treatment of the subject matter.
- The book is praised for its accessibility and forward thinking.
- While a few critics praised the book, it did not receive much attention.
- The book was also praised for its message about the horrors of war.
- The book is still highly praised for over 60 years because of its pictures and pace.
- This book is praised for its cultural and historic accuracy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.