"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So I've got to put something about it in my book.
- Please don't put an author photo of me in Your book.
- The girl studied the wrapper before putting it in her book.
- "And be sure to put it in your book," Chiun said.
- I tell you so you can put it in your book.
- And so she was able to put it in my book.
- You can put it in your book, they told him.
- The thing they liked most about Lawrence was the photographs which he put in his book.
- He'd give you a visit and put it in his book and you'd do the same.
- All the police knew of that - was what I put in my book - not a word of praise.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.