"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book was criticized for its focus on the political aspects.
- The new book has been criticized for using similar methods.
- The book has also been criticized for its use of the term "digital natives," among other things.
- The book has been criticized too, especially the beginning and the end.
- The book has been criticized for placing human psychology into stereotypes.
- The book has been criticized as a work of naive apologism.
- This book has been criticized for its lack of commitment to a specific genre.
- Croly's book was also criticized for its lack of national focus.
- The book was widely and heavily criticized by the French news media.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.