"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, such a hypothetical program is explicitly discussed at length in Section 3.3 and at many places later in my book.
- This is further discussed in her 1998 book Global Capital Flows, should they be regulated?
- Though he discusses the lap thoroughly in his book, the video footage has never been released.
- This was taught by the Founder and is discussed in his book Budo.
- Calvin discusses predestination in his third book of the Institutes.
- Nietzsche discussed the origins of Greek tragedy in his early book .
- "I discuss that in my book," he says, impatiently.
- Moeller's favorite grip, of the two different right hand grips discussed in his book, is pictured on page 4.
- Barry Schwartz discusses this at length in his book 'The paradox of choice'.
- Sullivan does not discuss it in his book, thus leaving the issue in controversy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.