"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Donated used books are available for the children to read or look at by themselves and also to keep, if they wish.
- For example, 1,000 people in India donated books to set up a library.
- He donated books to schools and stated that his mission was religious.
- A call was also put out for citizens to donate books to the new facility to expand the collection.
- In the past the Snows had donated books to their local library.
- The beginning of modern public library begins around 15th century when individuals started to donate books to towns.
- He has donated computers and books to New York schools.
- According to organizers, they tried without success to donate books about homosexuality to the library.
- When a friend was sent to state prison, for example, they tried to donate books to the correctional system, but were denied.
- The library opened in 1942 with books and memorablia donated by local residents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.