"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another two hours and he could have balanced the books on the whole deal.
- But the council had to balance its books, he said.
- During the early years, the club often had to sell players to balance the books.
- How has it balanced its books with the rest of the world?
- To balance the books, over 25 first team players were sold to other teams.
- I was waiting to do good, hoping to balance the books again.
- So the public sector may even need to be cut further to balance the books.
- Some officials say they should simply run against the 15.4 percent tax increase the Democrats proposed last year to balance the county's books.
- Even so, it had to make cuts to balance its books.
- The law requires the council to balance its books each year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.