"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book is divided into nine chapters according to a specific time period.
- It was first published in 1971, and the book itself is divided into two parts.
- The book is otherwise divided into the decades in which the stories were written.
- The book has about 96,000 verses and is divided into seven parts.
- The book is divided into 10 chapters in two parts.
- The book is divided into four parts and ten chapters.
- The book is divided into four stages of the main character's life.
- The book is divided between seasons, and the point of view from each girl.
- The book is divided into an introduction, and four sections.
- The book is divided into three main parts, of two chapters each.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.