"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I never expected a single person would buy my book.
- I cannot buy new books now but we can always talk.
- For the very same reason, in my department, we will never buy books.
- I say, you might as well buy the other book.
- I wouldn't buy a book ready again for a good few years.
- It is never too soon to buy your child's first book.
- Which means that now people want to buy his books.
- And, in the process, she makes us want to buy their books.
- The last 75% of its sales were made to people who never ever buy books.
- Not now, because that would put people off and they'd buy books instead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.