"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That would eventually lead him to his first book of poem "Looking For Myself" which was published in 1996.
- He said he had received many magazine assignments, including the one that led to his book, through playing poker with editors.
- This work led to his book Theory of Servomechanisms, which for many years was the standard text in the subject.
- These travels led to her first book, The Ice Museum, which was published in 2005.
- That experience led to his last book.
- That question set Professor Proctor off on the work that led to his book.
- This led to his first book devoted to architecture of the Hewlett-Packard 3000 computer.
- It seems to have led to his book and to its valuable but limited perspective.
- This evolved into a series of seminars; those interviews, along with her previous research, led to her book.
- This was followed by a round of traveling in Mexico, which led to her first book, published more than 30 years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.