"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yes, we also purchase books from the bookstore, but somehow it's never the same.
- A. If you go to purchase books for children, most of the characters are white.
- Instead, guests purchase individual or books of tickets and only pay for what they ride.
- Many schools even take their students to help them purchase books from the school's bookstore.
- You can even purchase books prior to there hardcover release.
- He was also instructed to purchase the required furniture and books for the school.
- Out of $2500 donated, $1000 was used to purchase books for setting up a new library.
- Since 1996, he has donated $7,500 per year to elementary schools to purchase books.
- He said the size of the college allowed the fund to purchase books for everyone.
- If so, then how do you purchase and download books?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.