"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also read widely and borrowed books from anyone who would lend them.
- Going to the library was not simply an occasion to borrow books.
- The excuse used is that people will come in for the Internet, and then borrow books.
- Libraries may be closing but people are still borrowing books.
- With a library card, people can borrow books and take them home for several weeks.
- America's libraries are much more than places in which one can borrow books.
- He told me I could come in the next day and borrow books.
- They then meet again when she goes to him to borrow books.
- She uses it to borrow books and use the computers.
- I borrowed books for my daughter at the library to the value of £85 one week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.