"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The best thing about the list is, the books are not banned.
- But I won't be there because the book has been banned.
- It was never clear exactly why the book had been banned.
- Art and books which support foreign ideas, should be banned.
- This was difficult since such books had been banned by the Russian government.
- Other leaders outside of the government have banned books, including religious authorities.
- These same thought police are also working to have entire books banned from the classroom.
- There are a variety of reasons for which books may be banned.
- He has said that his books are still banned in Vietnam.
- I now totally understand how this book could be banned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.