"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I wrote to religious organizations - they sent me books too.
- "It does narrow the places to send books," said one agent, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.
- His family sends him books, but he never got much pleasure out of reading.
- His family was no longer allowed to send him books.
- People read that stuff and send me self-help books, recommendations for medication.
- Instead, he was sent books and a subscription to the newspaper.
- He sent books and clothing to his musical master.
- Eleanor said she liked "the feeling of sending books out to kids there," although sometimes it was hard to part with a favorite.
- She has sent flowers and books she thought I might like.
- Any proceeds are then used to send free books to developing countries and plant trees in the local area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.