"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When a child wants a word, write in your book.
- It was right field, and not center, as Bill wrote in his book.
- He was sitting by the spring, writing in his brown book.
- If the teachers knew, It would be written in their books.
- "But didn't you also tell me that your husband used to write in his books?"
- Wrote his name down for me in the ship's book, or I wouldn't have known that much about him.
- Therefore I have come to others whose names were written in my book.
- If he has written things in his book that are wrong, then of course someone ought to say so.
- The same things that adults write about in children's books.
- I mean, why would he even bother to write it in his book?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.