"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new system is presented in their book with William Nordhaus, published in 2006.
- If the author did know him fairly well, you couldn't tell from the sketches presented in his book.
- I try to present this in its historical context in my book.
- The film kept close to the facts as presented in Allen's book for the most part but did add some cinematic scares.
- The history of Iran presented in her book is not exactly objective but no matter, these books are funny and moving.
- Materials and results of these research projects were presented in his book "Electric heating of concrete".
- Aavall Severinsen has developed the concept of breatheology presented in his book.
- Two anachronisms are presented by Cunningham in his book.
- The points were first presented in his book Out of the Crisis.
- Mr. Geoghegan, as he presents himself in his book, is a literary man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.