"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hurston later chronicled these experiences in her book Mules and Men.
- The journey to finding them is chronicled in Mark's book, Road to a Miracle.
- He chronicled this experience in his book, Out of My League.
- As Dr. Nowicki chronicled in his book, biologists have long puzzled over deception.
- Part of that experience is chronicled in his first book, The Why Cafe, told through one of the fictional characters.
- Ms. Rollin agreed, and chronicled the drama in her 1982 book "Last Wish."
- The journey is chronicled in Kumar's book, No Destination.
- They lived among a very small island population, and the experience is chronicled in her book, Island of the White Cow.
- He battled illness and adversity and his recovery from a brain problem was chronicled in his book '0.16'.
- This was chronicled in her book A Blighted Life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.