"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Care for people with one hand and hold a book in the other?"
- Then he saw that she held a book in her hand.
- He was holding an opened book in his left hand.
- Her husband was in a chair across the room, holding a book.
- She holds a book but has stopped reading to look at the place in the wall where the door must be.
- Half a dozen stands held open books about the floor.
- A photo of that period also pictures her holding a book.
- She looked up and saw the station's head medical officer standing there, holding a book in his hands.
- But why would anyone want to hold a book with plastic pages?
- A man in the midst of them all, standing up, holding a book and reading from it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.