"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When this is all over, they'll throw the book at me.
- Peter and I decided to throw the book on the open market.
- But a lot of people can't bear to throw books away.
- Boy, this time we'll sure throw the book at you!
- But today we were going to throw the book away and take the risks as they came.
- If I don't, you'll just have to throw the book at me.
- "I don't think they felt a strong desire to throw the book at him."
- I promised to throw the book at the two of them if it ever happened again.
- Others may just throw the book across the room in disgust.
- She threw some more, the book they wrote phone numbers in and a vase.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.