"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book is intended to do more than present a theory, however.
- However, the book is not intended to be a parents guide.
- She has written two books intended for the general audience.
- The books were intended, he said, to be an investigation of modern love.
- The books are intended for readers in the 6-12 year old age range.
- These books were intended for adults, but enjoyed by children as well.
- Publishers are particularly interested in books intended for people who know almost nothing about money.
- Is your book intended to help people with eating disorders?
- All books selected are intended to appeal to boys and girls.
- The book is not intended to be used by elementary learners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.