"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He continued to recommend the book for most of his life.
- And let me say that when you recommend more books, I'll be first in line to pick them up.
- Why pay so much for someone to recommend books when you could just visit your local library.
- It recommended the book for children ages 10 to 18.
- They have usually recommended the book as one of permanent interest and still well worth reading.
- Neither of them gave a single reason for recommending the book in the first place.
- Your friendly library will recommend other books, I feel sure.
- Could you recommend books or Internet sites that would provide hotel and other information?
- On a slightly more exotic level, can I recommend the following book, if you haven't already read it?
- University teachers, the survey revealed, have begun to recommend books in English.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.