"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And that makes him just as guilty in my book.
- Which made it no oath at all, in his book.
- "The fewer who make it, the better in my book."
- "That social interaction, of which climbing was a significant part, made a difference, in my book."
- He made a few more notes in his book, and flipped the cover closed.
- The boy made a note of it in his book.
- She also struggled with health problems, to an extent made explicit in her book.
- Miguel looked at the policeman, who made a note in his book.
- Well, that argument didn't actually make much sense in my book.
- By the end of the 19th century, some 75,000 entries had been made in the visitors' book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.