"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't like you well enough to want your company.
- Even so, I never thought she really wanted her company to have nothing but women.
- She'd wanted company, even if only for a moment or two.
- Jack decided he didn't want this woman's company for even a second.
- Somebody out there got into space ahead of us and doesn't want company.
- "I want my company to stay in business and do well," she said.
- After twenty years she could tell when I didn't want company.
- "If you want more company, we can always make some."
- If clients wanted simple company, and in a group rather than alone, well, the common room was the best place for that.
- Wouldn't it be so much easier just to call up friends when he wanted company and have them come over?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.