"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1988, the company was split into five new separate companies:
- We decided to split it into two separate companies so we could focus more on each.
- Chkalov has already split into five companies, "but we don't work any better," he said.
- Westmark International said it planned to split its operations into two public companies.
- Early next year Motorola is to split into two separate companies.
- "Shareholders would be better served if these businesses were split into two companies."
- In 1971, the shipyard and the engineering works were split into two independent companies.
- Under the plan announced yesterday, Tyco will split into four companies.
- Last month, Tyco said that it would split into four companies.
- As a result, Diana will stop plans to split into two companies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.