"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet he wants to prevent companies from becoming so large that competition would suffer.
- And as we have talked about before, it also does not in any way prevent companies from tracking you.
- We can enact laws to prevent companies from doing anything to hurt us.
- That is preventing companies from passing on most of the costs.
- And the new rules would prevent companies from taking an exaggeratedly long period to write off film production costs.
- The moves prevented American companies from doing business with the airline.
- The government will not prevent companies from building their own networks, however.
- Today neither European laws nor international agreements prevent large private companies from using our personal data.
- Some states are trying to prevent companies from looking at certain court records in the first place.
- The decision prevents companies from writing down goods simply because they are not selling them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.