"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Private companies will not be required to have a company secretary.
- The company was also required to provide more cultural and arts shows.
- The company is not required to fund any further costs.
- But they said that if a market developed in a few years, the companies might be required to go their separate ways.
- Will a company be required to let the employee work at home?
- He wants to require companies that don't cover their workers to pay into a fund.
- But chemical companies will not be required to act until July.
- The companies were required to pay £300,000 for the privilege.
- Most companies are required to pay tax nine months and a day after the end of an accounting period.
- Even though companies won't be required to follow suit, perhaps a similar practice will spread.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.